What We OfferOnline Peer Support
This customizable platform and app can be integrated into the existing websites of participating post-secondary, mental health, and addictions organizations in Ontario. Young adults are fully engaged as partners in the planning and development to ensure it meets their needs.
The platform will offer young adults a safe and engaging online community with:
- online peer-to-peer chat (interest and issue-based groups)
- online peer support person selection (by experience/interest profile)
- online peer support training opportunities
- online mental health promotion and intervention tools
- online counsellor chat
- a path to face-to-face peer support and counselling at participating organizations
- resources, information, counselling and clinical services from participating organizations
Organizations that build the platform into their services will be able to select which aspects of the online community they want to incorporate and customize the platform for their needs and identity.
This project is a collaboration between George Brown College and Stella’s Place and the first phase is currently in beta testing. For more information, contact:
Find Out More:
We want to stay in touch, but don’t worry, we don’t send too many emails and you can unsubscribe any time.