If you are experiencing a crisis and need help, call the number below for your region.
Stella’s Place is not a crisis centre and is not monitored 24/7.
Youth Crisis Services
|Youthdale (age 18 and under, Toronto)||416-363-9990|
|Kids Help Phone (age 20 and under, across Canada)||1-800-668-6868|
Adult Crisis Services
|Toronto – Gerstein Centre||416-929-5200|
|Scarborough – Mobile Crisis||416-495-2891|
|York Region||905-310-COPE (2673)|
|Peel Region Mobile Crisis||905-278-9036|
|Toronto Distress Centre||416-408-HELP (4357)|
- The First Nations and Inuit Hope for Wellness Help Line:
- Assaulted Women’s Helpline:
- 416-863-0511. Toll-free: 1-866-863-0511. This is a free, anonymous and confidential 24-hour telephone line. For all women in Ontario who have experienced any form of abuse.
Emergency Shelter Central Intake:
- 416-338-4766. Toll-free 1-877-338-3398. Telecare (Mandarin & Cantonese): 416-920-0497.
Pan Canadian Crisis Line:
- 1-833-456-4566, 24/7
- Telecare Peel (English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Spanish Portuguese):
- Telehealth Ontario:
- 1-866-797-0000 to talk to a nurse, 24/7.
- Toronto Rape Crisis Centre:
- Streets to Homes (129 Peter Street):
- 416-392-0090. Walk in referral to emergency shelter and street respite.
- Toronto Withdrawal Management System:
- 1-866-366-9513. Hours: 24/7, 365 days a year.
Information and Referral Services in Ontario
ConnexOntario has information and referral services for anyone in Ontario with mental health or addiction challenges. You can visit them online at www.connexontario.ca. Or you can call these phone numbers which are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week: